Many parents say “I just want my child to be happy.”
Coping with life’s ups and downs and with good intentions, parents sometimes feel as though they are juggling too many balls and struggle to know what to do. They fear that asking for help will be a sign of their weakness or they will be blamed that their child has a mental illness. Without the right kind of support, though, their child can exhibit physical, emotional, social or behavioural changes that can lead to serious issues such as anxiety, depression, addiction, and self-harm. Parents who have not been taught how to self-love or to have self-belief find it very difficult or even impossible to give love to their children.
However, parents want the best for their children and would willingly sacrifice their time, money and energy for their happiness. The fundamental strategies for creating happy, confident and self-assured children come from being a loving, supportive and nurturing parent. In this book, Your Happy Child, the author takes you step-by step through the solutions and powerful techniques. It guides and supports parents and their children to shift negative perceptions and build a positive mind-set. This in turn helps to build positive relationships, improve communication and manage transitions.
LEARN HOW TO…
- Finally break the cycle of traditional parenting that was focused on controlling techniques such
as disciplining, manipulating and condemning. You will learn simple, practical, yet powerful strategies of connecting with yourself and your children, and teaching them how to trust their intuition.
- Develop better communication with your child through the simple yet powerful system in this book so that your child learns life skills to be an independent ‘whole’ adult in the future.
- Encourage your child to reach their potential through a range of tested and proven techniques.
- Incorporate simple techniques easily into your everyday life to manage change as your child develops.
UNCOVER IN THESE PAGES…
How I help parents to use 21 Century techniques utilising evidenced research based on positive psychology, neuroscience and child development to develop and cultivate a positive mindset to unleash
your child’s talents and make them happier.
- Create the optimal environment for learning.
- Understand how the basic brain functions link to emotions and behaviour.
- Understand the dynamics of family life today and how to manage stress.
- Become aware of how your behaviour and experiences influence how you parent your child.
- Learn how to manage your inner challenges as a parent in order to enhance your child’s development.
- Become aware of and change your language patterns to bring about improvements in your child’s behaviour.
- Learn how to communicate effectively with your child to build improved relationships.
- Use positive affirmations to change your child’s mind-set for self-confidence and happiness.
- Learn a range of simple and powerful techniques e.g. imagination, visualisation, meditation and more, for calm and peaceful children.
- Learn why it is important to practise gratitude daily.
Download the Advanced Information Sheet HERE
Now an Amazon Kindle Best Seller in 2 categories!